Do you like long, dark eyelashes that are healthy and full of shine, but unfortunately nature did not give you such benefits? Fortunately, your dream can become reality very quickly, and all this thanks to one of the eyelash serums that we present in today’s TOP 8 ranking, created for women who like Hollywood fans.
How to choose the best eyelash serum?
- How to choose the best eyelash serum?
- This is the TOP 8 ranking of the best eyelash serums available on the market
- EleverLash best eyelash serum
- Nanolash eyelash serum
- Miralash eyelash serum
- Revamin Lash eyelash serum
- Revitalash lash serum
- Biotebal lash serum
- Eveline eyelash conditioner
- Long 4 Lashes lash serum
- What ingredients should a good eyelash serum contain?
- Eyelash conditioner – how to choose the best one due to its composition?
- How should you properly care for your eyelashes?
- How to use a serum that accelerates eyelash growth?
- What eyelash serum is as good as Latisse?
- Do any lash serums really work?
- What eyelash serum do Kardashians use?
- About Post Author
The number of products available on the market makes it difficult for you to decide on a specific eyelash serum? The choice will certainly be made easier by the three criteria that prove the good quality of the preparation, which are presented below.
- Good composition – the conditioner should be based on ingredients that regenerate, stimulate growth and regenerate eyelashes, otherwise even several months of use will bring you negligible results.
- Confirmed safety of use – although in the case of eyelash serum, the most important thing for many people is the effects, the safety which has an impact on health is an important issue. Before using the product, it is worth checking the list of ingredients carefully and making sure that there is no allergic reaction.
- Visible effects of use – if the selected serum guarantees you the first, visible effects after 2-3 weeks of use, it is a sign that you are in the right place
This is the TOP 8 ranking of the best eyelash serums available on the market
EleverLash best eyelash serum
It is a product that enjoys excellent opinions among women who use eyelash serums, and frankly speaking, it does not surprise us at all, because it is one of the fastest and most effective conditioners on the market. EleverLash conditioner boasts not only a very good composition, in which you will find, among others, panthenol, glycerin, bimatoprost, biotinyol tripeptide-1 and allantoin, but also with impressive clinically proven effectiveness. Thanks to the modern formula, lengthening, strengthening and thickening of the eyelashes is visible after only two weeks of regular use.
Nanolash eyelash serum
The second place belongs to Nanolash, a serum whose trademark is elegant packaging, which additionally confirms the high quality of the product. The conditioner is completely safe (also for sensitive eyes), and after 30 days of using it, you can notice that the eyelashes are longer by as much as 50% (!). Actively acting on the eyelashes, hypoallergenic serum stimulates their growth, lengthens, thickens and darkens the eyelashes, and also nourishes the skin around the eyes.
Miralash eyelash serum
The third position was the Miralash eyelash serum, which was created for women with naturally short and weak eyelashes, as well as those who, due to the use of incorrectly selected cosmetics or through medical treatments that are severe for the body (such as chemotherapy). they have badly damaged eyelashes. The composition of the serum is based on, among others on panthenol, glycerin, niacinamide and ginseng root extract, and it is thanks to these ingredients that Miralash stimulates eyelash growth, makes them stronger, thicker and darker, and less often falls out.
Revamin Lash eyelash serum
Thanks to perfectly composed ingredients, it accelerates the growth of eyelashes, visibly lengthens them, strengthens the hair, and additionally thickens. Revamin Lash is especially recommended for women with short eyelashes and those who have used eyelash extensions / attachments in the past, which significantly weakened their structure. The product has been clinically and dermatologically tested, and the first visible changes can be noticed after 21 days of use. Revamin Lash serum should be used twice a day – in the morning and in the evening.
Revitalash lash serum
The most expensive preparation in the entire ranking is the work of an American doctor who created Revitalash with his sick wife in mind. The conditioner turned out to be so effective that it quickly gained popularity all over the world and now Revitalash is one of the absolute leaders among producers of preparations that strengthen and nourish eyelashes. The main ingredient of the serum is a substance derived from bimatoprost, amino acids, green tea, calendula and ginseng, which is why the dense formula guarantees excellent results after 4-6 weeks of use.
Biotebal lash serum
Biotebal is recommended for women who care about fast and intense eyelash growth, which is possible thanks to the Inno-Bibiotin formula. In this eyelash conditioner you will find a whole range of natural ingredients, among which you can mention, for example, eyelash extract and pumpkin seeds, which strengthen and nourish eyelashes. The serum is also very efficient – easy application allows you not to waste the product.
Eveline eyelash conditioner
Do cheaper conditioners deserve attention? An example of an eyelash serum from the Eveline brand proves that it is. The product, which has an applicator in the form of a brush, can be successfully used as a mascara base, and inside you will find hyaluronic acid and argan oil. Unlike other preparations, it does not offer long-term effect, but rather lengthening and thickening only when the product is on the eyelashes.
Long 4 Lashes lash serum
The last place in the ranking is taken by the Long 4 Lashes conditioner, which can boast of very different opinions, which of course depend on the individual expectations of its users. However, it cannot be denied that this serum thickens, lengthens and strengthens the eyelashes, and also improves their condition, although compared to other conditioners, these effects are not very spectacular. The conditioner contains hyaluronic acid, bimatoprost and provitamin B5, so you can count on moisturizing, smoothing and strengthening the structure of the eyelashes.
What ingredients should a good eyelash serum contain?
Although each brand praises its eyelash serums, let’s be honest, some of the products available on the market do not deserve your attention, because the effects of their use will be rather negligible, all due to an inadequately composed composition, which in fact should be rich in numerous substances that have a positive effect on the condition of not only the eyelashes, but also the hair follicles.
Remarkable eyelash serums that actually deserve the name of good are those with, for example:
- biotin – a completely safe ingredient, alternatively known as vitamin H, has been valued for many years for its specific properties, which not only nourish the hair, but also prevent it from falling out and facilitate the growth of eyelashes, as well as increase their thickness. Regular use of biotin-based eyelash serums makes them moisturized, regenerated, and their much better condition is visible to the naked eye.
- bimatoprost – effectively extends the cycle of the hair growth phase, nourishes and strengthens it, and also contributes to the increase in the number of eyelashes. As a result, after just a few weeks of using the eyelash serum with the addition of bimatopoiet, you can enjoy a range of beautiful eyelashes, because they become even half as long as before.
- nanopeptides – ingredients that accelerate the growth and at the same time extend the life of the eyelashes.
- castor oil – probably one of the most popular oils, which has almost always been used as a “home way” to strengthen and regenerate eyelashes and hair. In professional conditioners, it acts as an ingredient responsible for thickening the eyelashes, increasing their color saturation, as well as rebuilding the hair structure.
- vitamin E – an ally in the fight against eyelash loss, which additionally strengthens them.
- natural plant extracts – they are used not only as an ingredient to moisturize the eyelashes, but are also perfect for the care of the delicate skin around the eyes. The most commonly used, natural plant extract is the eyelash extract, which in addition to the aforementioned properties stimulates the growth of the bulbs and nourishes the eyelashes.
- silicon – makes lashes elastic and effectively strengthens them, and also improves their shine and eliminates brittleness.
- keratin – an ingredient often found in shampoos and hair conditioners, it is also a perfect ally for beautiful eyelashes. Thanks to keratin, which is the basic building block of the eyelashes, delicate hair is not only soft and thick, but also perfectly moisturized and therefore resistant to drying.
- panthenol – provitamin B5 is responsible for rebuilding the structure of eyelashes, moisturizing, nourishing and strengthening, thanks to which eyelashes gain a healthy and beautiful appearance.
Eyelash conditioner – how to choose the best one due to its composition?
Considering the above information, when choosing an eyelash conditioner, it is worth making sure that it is rich in natural nutrients, which, apart from numerous advantages for the eyelashes themselves, also protect the product against the multiplication of microorganisms and deterioration. People with sensitive skin and prone to eye irritation should additionally make sure that the specific eyelash enhancing and lengthening serum has been dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested, otherwise numerous health problems may arise, such as photophobia or eyelid redness.
How should you properly care for your eyelashes?
Do you dream of healthy, long, thick and beautiful eyelashes? The truth is, the conditioner alone won’t help here. Correct … care is also very important in this case. Although it may come as a surprise to many, the deterioration of the eyelashes is influenced not only by applying mascara on a daily basis, but also by improperly performed make-up removal, regular use of an eyelash curler and the use of beauty treatments such as eyelash extensions and thickening with their artificial counterparts. Additionally, the direct contact with harmful external factors contributes to increased brittleness and brittleness of eyelashes.
So how do you take care of your eyelashes? Contrary to appearances, it is not as complicated as it might seem. Enough:
- limit the use of an eyelash curler to the necessary minimum – because although curled eyelashes cannot be denied their charm, unfortunately, their regular curling (especially improperly done) makes them much more prone to breaking.
- use delicate, non-irritating cosmetics for make-up removal, which, thanks to the simple composition, do not contribute to the weakening of already delicate eyelashes.
- Do not use waterproof mascara on a daily basis, which, although in many situations turns out to be irreplaceable, has one major disadvantage, namely it weighs the eyelashes very heavily.
- take care of thorough removal of makeup, as its remnants can clog the hair follicles, causing eyelash loss.
- purchase one of the recommended, highly regarded eyelash serums that will not only regenerate them, but also accelerate their growth.
How to use a serum that accelerates eyelash growth?
Regardless of which of the following products you choose, the principle of using an eyelash serum is exactly the same in each case. The correct practice is to use the conditioner only on thoroughly cleansed, dry and non-irritating skin, thanks to which the preparation used will be much better absorbed, which of course will translate into much better and fully satisfactory results. Speaking of use, if you want really spectacular effects and thick, long eyelashes, you should remember about regularity and use the selected product every day or in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, which you will certainly find on the package leaflet.
Another important issue is the correct method of application, confusingly resembling eyeliner – just cover the attached brush (or brush) with the preparation, and then apply a portion of the conditioner / serum on the upper eyelid (along the lash line), wait for the product to dry completely and it’s ready. The whole thing will take you no more than a maximum of 2 minutes, which is rather a small sacrifice considering the impending effects that are to come.
What eyelash serum is as good as Latisse?
Revitalization. Does anyone know anything about Revitalash? The alternative formula from Latisse also functions as lash creams or moisturizers for the face. It focuses on improving eyelash appearance in patients and reduces inflammation as well as increases eyeline quality and firmness lash thickness of hair.
Do any lash serums really work?
I think lashes have been found to enhance hair growth by stimulating collagen to stimulate hair growth. Only one drug has been shown to increase eyelashes through Latisse treatment. It allows prolongation and has great effects upon growing anagen.
What eyelash serum do Kardashians use?
I’ve used Kate Blanc eyelash and liposuture as a cosmetics product.